Brandon was baptized this weekend, and it was a very nice day. My parents flew out from Utah, and we had several good friends attend, as well as Spencer and his girlfriend Jen. Here are pics of the family, and then of just Jack, Brandon and me (Darla). Jack was able to baptize Brandon - which was great. I hope Brandon remembers this as an important day of his life.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Brandon's Baptism
Brandon was baptized this weekend, and it was a very nice day. My parents flew out from Utah, and we had several good friends attend, as well as Spencer and his girlfriend Jen. Here are pics of the family, and then of just Jack, Brandon and me (Darla). Jack was able to baptize Brandon - which was great. I hope Brandon remembers this as an important day of his life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That was a nice family pic with your mom & dad. It's been awhile seen I have seen them. I didn't realize Brandon was 8 already! When is his b-day? Lauren, my youngest gets baptized on June 6. Her bday is May 21st. Doesn't time fly?
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I really like your hair in these pictures. Getting excited to see you soon.
p.s. This is Chalise, I guess the computer has val signed in (i'm in Parowan)
that was a great post and I love your hair dark like that...very flattering!
Post a Comment