Val, Matthew and their cute kiddos are living in Utah now, but here are a couple pics of the last day we had in IL with Cooper and TJ. Cooper is now 1 year old - going to be walking soon. TJ is 3 1/2 years old, and loves to play with his cousins Ian and Brandon. (As well as all his other cousins I'm sure...) Don't ask why Brandon and TJ are on top of the car...
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Last day with Cooper and TJ
Val, Matthew and their cute kiddos are living in Utah now, but here are a couple pics of the last day we had in IL with Cooper and TJ. Cooper is now 1 year old - going to be walking soon. TJ is 3 1/2 years old, and loves to play with his cousins Ian and Brandon. (As well as all his other cousins I'm sure...) Don't ask why Brandon and TJ are on top of the car...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I bet you'll really missing having them living by you! I guess you guys will just have to move to Utah?!
I agree with Le Ann, you'll just have to move to Utah!! I bet you miss them - I know it was nice for you to have at least some family nearby.
Post a Comment