Your boys are growing up so fast! I might have to send a couple of my cute former young women over to your blog. I'm positively sure that they would consider Spencer to be a hottie! ;o)
Brandon has really taken to soccer. He scores 2-3 goals each game. What a guy! His first year in soccer, and he's really taken to it.
Working hard on the beach
The boys worked hard building a sand castle, moat and a big hole. When the tide started coming in closer to the shore, it was all swept away in one big wave. Oh well....it was fun while it lasted!
A visit to the Pacific Aquarium
Petting the Sting Rays! Yes, this was a hands-on exhibit where we could actually pet the sting rays. It was way cool!
Beach Fun!
We loved spending time at the Beaches in Southern California. The boys had a ball playing in the water and digging in the sand.
4 comments:
Very nice pictures. It looks like you had a great time in Nauvoo. ONe of my life dreams is to go to Nauvoo during each Season. I only have Winter left
Your boys are growing up so fast! I might have to send a couple of my cute former young women over to your blog. I'm positively sure that they would consider Spencer to be a hottie! ;o)
Spencer is a hottie...I think he's a shy hottie though! He has a facebook acct...if anyone is interested.
Happy Anniversary! What a wonderful family you have. Glad you live here.
Post a Comment