Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Snow much fun...



I guess a positive aspect to all this snow is that the boys have had some fun playing in it. (When it warms up enough to go outside for more than 2 minutes). Brandon and Ian built a snow hut in front of the house this evening. Brandon wanted me to come out and take pictures (and I was in my pajamas - that was a sight to see!)

3 comments:

Ferrill said...

Merry Christmas, Darla! I hope you're having a fabulous day. I love all your snow, even if you don't. We were getting some good snow, but today it rained :( I'd rather have snow than rain anyday!

Your Christmas card was to-die-for gorgeous! I didn't get mine in the mail until Tuesday, so it is still in transit.

Love ya!

Darla said...

We had lots of snow until yesterday when it warmed up to 61 degrees, and rained all day! Then the temp dropped down to the 20's and you should see the ice in some of the areas. Crazy December weather we're having!

Chalise said...

Ammon made a snow cave too and he was so proud of it. Snow is fun for a few things but after a few weeks, I am ready for SPRING!!!