Well, here's my new look! My hair has been getting progressively darker over the years, and it takes more and more highlights to get it to look blond. (And it isn't cheap!!!) So, I've decided to try the darker side! (In hair color of course) And I decided while I was going dark, I'd go short too. My kids and hubby are still trying to get used to it. And when I walk by a mirror, I'm still a bit shocked. But I like it. Since Twilight is coming out this week, I thought I'd get my hair like Alice!!! Ha Ha Ha!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
My New DOO!
Well, here's my new look! My hair has been getting progressively darker over the years, and it takes more and more highlights to get it to look blond. (And it isn't cheap!!!) So, I've decided to try the darker side! (In hair color of course) And I decided while I was going dark, I'd go short too. My kids and hubby are still trying to get used to it. And when I walk by a mirror, I'm still a bit shocked. But I like it. Since Twilight is coming out this week, I thought I'd get my hair like Alice!!! Ha Ha Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow! Paige didn't mention that you had changed your hair. It looks good. I remember when I went dark it took some getting used to, but now I can't imagine being blond again. It is SO much easier to keep up with the color. I usually go 5 months in between color jobs now. Take some more pictures but with a light background so we can really see it. SO FUN!!!
I like the new doo. You know, now when I see Twilight, I'm going to think of you. hahha
I just had my hair done on Friday, so Paige and Val haven't seen it yet. I'll take more pics soon...And yes...less maintenance with the coloring is what I'm looking forward to.
Well just go ahead and change it AFTER I leave so I don't get to see it why don't ya. Just kidden' it looks great. I have been tempted to go dark as well but I don't want Michelle to think I am copying her :-)
woo hoo what a fun change. I don't ever remember you with short hair. It looks cute. I hope you enjoy it
You look so different with dark hair. Take it from me, the dark side isn't so bad, lol. It looks like there is some red in it. Is there? It's cute!
Speaking of Twilight, are you going to see it this week? We're meeting around 10 on Thursday night to hit the midnight showing. I've had my tix for 2 weeks! I kind of have low expectations for it. I guess that way I won't be too disappointed if it doesn't live up to the book. Besides, I still think it is horribly miscast! Funny thing though, my neighbor two doors down thinks that Robert Pattinson is perfect for Edward. Different strokes for different folks!
I'm getting used to my dark hair and I think I like it! It was a big change for me, but it's fun. THere's just a hint of red in there - it's mostly brown.
We leave in a couple hours for Twilight...whoo hoo! I'm excited to see it. But I'm telling myself that I'm sure it's not as good as the book, so I don't have my hopes too high.
Post a Comment