I have been trying to leave a comment on this post for a while and for some odd reason it would never open for me...weird. Anyway I love to see pix of Parowan...BEST little town EVER!!!
Brandon has really taken to soccer. He scores 2-3 goals each game. What a guy! His first year in soccer, and he's really taken to it.
Working hard on the beach
The boys worked hard building a sand castle, moat and a big hole. When the tide started coming in closer to the shore, it was all swept away in one big wave. Oh well....it was fun while it lasted!
A visit to the Pacific Aquarium
Petting the Sting Rays! Yes, this was a hands-on exhibit where we could actually pet the sting rays. It was way cool!
Beach Fun!
We loved spending time at the Beaches in Southern California. The boys had a ball playing in the water and digging in the sand.
1 comment:
I have been trying to leave a comment on this post for a while and for some odd reason it would never open for me...weird. Anyway I love to see pix of Parowan...BEST little town EVER!!!
Post a Comment