We love Bryce Canyon! I have many fond memories of Bryce, from working there for 4 summers while I put myself through college. Now that I live in the midwest, I try and visit Bryce every year while I am in Utah, visiting my family and friends. My boys enjoy hanging at Bryce too, and hopefully over the years, they'll learn to love the beauty of it as much as I do. What a magical canyon!
This year, we visited Bryce with my sister Paige, and her 4 daughters
(plus a friend). The kids had a nice time, although they complained about how hot it was. (It wasn't bad...really!) We had a picnic, walked along the rim, and used our imagination while looking at the "Silent City" to find different shapes in the rocks.
2 comments:
Darla,
Once again I just love the pictures of Bryce Canyon!!! I keep working on getting David to go out there with me!!!
See you soon at Ann's!
Love, Wendy
very nice pictures. Glad you can build those memories with the boys like that.
Post a Comment