Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sunday Evening with Spencer


Spencer came over on Sunday evening to visit with mom and dad while they were in town. We had another enjoyable evening out on the deck (no mosquitoes yet!). He showed us his mission pictures and told us about some of his neat mission experiences. We ate lemon cookies and chatted...it was all good! This is in our back yard. Everything is green now, and the lilac bushes right outside our bedroom window are in full bloom. Mmmmmm...when the breeze blows just right, it's heavenly!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh your back yard looks SOOO luscious! I LOVE your deck too!
I hope one day we can enjoy a cool or warm drink together on your deck! Maybe we'll meet one day...

Paige and Jason said...

I really enjoy seeing pix of your house since I think I might be the only sibling who has not yet been out there. Jason is back at Traco and now his area includes Chicago, so I hope that means I will get to go out there with him on a buisness trip someday. Your blog looks great, your doing an awesome job. Keep those updates coming...love them.