Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm still learning...

Well, I'm still working on this whole new "blog" thing...but I'll learn how to post pics and write about them eventually.
I'm looking through my summer pictures and longing for warmer times. It's been such a cold winter, and I'm reminiscing of warmer days. We're sure looking foward to spring. With wind chills well below zero...wow...spring will be a gift this year! We're all experiencing some cabin fever.

5 comments:

Paige and Jason said...

Welcome to the blog world. Your off to a great start. It will be fun to keep up with your blog now. You can put my blog on your link list. It is www.thechesnutchat.blogspot.com
Im so glad to have you be part of this fun new thing. It will probably surprise you how addicted you get to it. See ya
Paige

Ferrill said...

Wow! Looks like your doing quite well already! You're welcome to add my link but only if I can add yours (o;

Jessica Diedrich said...

Yeah!!! You're officially a blogger now, too! Feel free to link me, too :D I did without your permission LOLOL. Seriously, your space looks great!

Love you, friend! Welcome to the cyber-hood!

Chalise said...

Hooray! I love reading blogs and I am glad that you have one now. Take care
Chalise

Michelle and Nick said...

I hope you do a better job of keeping up with yours than I do with mine. It can be very addictive -- I am a total blog stalker now of people I don't even know. It looks great!!
www.rooskiesrant.blogspot.com
Love ya,
Michelle